Have some questions on voting? Check out the links below to be prepared for November 6!
Find out if you are registered in the 39th district here
Unsure where you vote? Click here to find your precinct!
Not registered to vote? Click here to see how you can register!
- You need to be registered 30 days before the election to be eligible to vote on November 6.
- If you register to vote by mail you are required to vote in person in the first election in which you participate, unless you are an overseas voter, are disabled, or are 60 years old or older.
Need an Absentee Ballot? Click here for the form to turn into your clerk.
- Your request for an absentee ballot must be received by 2 p.m. on the Saturday before the election. Make sure that your clerk recives your ballot by election day!
Michigan's 39th House District Map
* West Bloomfield Twp. * The City of Wixom *
* The Village of Wolverine Lake * Commerce Twp. *